Dont forget to place your Memorial Day Weekend BBQ order with the meat department. We have the best selection of fresh meat, seafood, and poultry. Browse our Marinated meat section for the wine and garlic or bloody mary tri tips, marinated half chickens or chicken breasts. See below for a nice and easy BBQ chicken recipe. If you dont have the time to make the marinade, let us do it for you.
Original Recipe Yield 6 servings
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or chicken legs or both
- In a large bowl, blend the Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, brown sugar, and ketchup. Place the chicken in the bowl, and coat thoroughly with the sauce mixture. Cover, and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Discard the marinade, and grill chicken 8to 10m inutes per side on the prepared grill, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.